Welcome!! :)

A warm welcome to this blog! :)
Please, feel free to leave a message: your genuine contribution is invaluable!

Thursday 18 October 2012

Attempt no. 1 : my neighbour


It's about ten months I am living in this building in Dublin. It's a nice place and sometimes I meet my neighbour when I take the lift, check my mailbox. But it's all. The usual "Hi, how are you", "Thanks", "Sorry". Nothing more, I don't even know a name. It's not good but.. where could I start from?


So yesterday afternoon I prepared this:



Then, late at night like a ninja, I went at the ground floor, at the bulletin board  just beside the main entrance and I hanged it there.
If just one person will smile reading my announce, I thought, it would be a success.

*

The morning after, when I went downstairs I felt so surprised and happy finding this:


And this at 7pm, before going out with some friends:


I was completely amazed. A big success, more than expected! 
I still feel so glad I have such great neighbour, and I feel more close to them now. 

*

However, I received the biggest gift ever when I came back home around midnight. Turning my key to open the main gate I found two messages waiting for me:



I don't know who wrote these messages, but thank you so much. Thank you. <3



2 comments: